Adobe® Captivate® 7 software helps you rapidly author a wide range of interactive eLearning and HTML5-based mLearning content. Easily create product demos in HD, application simulations, and soft skills and compliance training. Import Microsoft® PowerPoint slides and enrich with multimedia, interactive elements and quizzes. Deliver content to virtually any device, including iPads.
About the course
The course is based on Mastering Adobe Captivate 6.0, the book that I've written for Packt Publishing. It is a 3 days class that takes you through the making of four Captivate projects. These projects have been designed to showcase virtually every single features of Captivate. The course also discusses the pedagogical challenges raised by the use of eLearning and tries to illustrate the features of Captivate from a pedagogical standpoint.
- Discuss the Captivate production workflow.
- Capture the on-screen actions using various recording modes and features.
- Enhance your project with the Captivate objects
- Add interactivity and animation to your eLearning content.
- Discuss the technical and pedagogical challenge of Branching.
- Publish your projects in various formats including Adobe Flash and HTML 5
- Create and publish a SCORM compliant Quiz.
- Use Captivate with other applications including Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Adobe Photoshop.
- Unleash the full power of Captivate by using the Variables, Advanced Actions and Widgets.
Target audience and prerequisites
If you are:
- A teacher wanting to produce high quality eLearning content for your students.
- Working in a training department and want to implement eLearning in your company.
- Using a SCORM, AICC or TINCAN -compliant LMS and want to produce eLearning content to track your students’ performance.
- A webmaster in need of a fun and interactive way to produce a FAQ or a support site.
- Interested in eLearning.
Then, this course is for you!
A basic knowledge of your operating system (Mac or Windows) is all it takes to author the next generation of eLearning content !
For this course, I use the book I wrote for Packt Publishing "Mastering Adobe Captivate 6.0". You can order your copy using the link on the side or I can order it for you and deliver it during the Training.
If requested, I can also create a tailor course to fit your particular need
- Getting started with Adobe Captviate
- Capturing the slides
- Working with standard objects
- Working with interactive objects and animations
- Working with audio
- Finishing touches and publishing
- Working with quizzes
- Themes Templates and Master Slides
- Using Captivate with other applications
- Reviewing a Captivate project
- Variables, Actions, Widgets and Advanced Interactions
Interested in an Captivate training? Don’t hesitate to contact me for more info.