Adobe® ColdFusion® application server enables developers to rapidly build, deploy, and maintain Java™–EE applications for the enterprise. Adobe ColdFusion 10 introduces a multitude of productivity enhancing features, seamless integration with the Java™–EE platform, and smart built-in solutions including support for HTML5 that enable developers to rapidly build enterprise-ready Internet applications.
Two courses to full proficiency
Fast track to ColdFusion (3 days)
Fast Track to ColdFusion 9 is a 3-day course that provides experienced Web developers with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to start building and maintaining dynamic and interactive Web applications using ColdFusion . This course uses the official courseware developed by Adobe.
Advanced ColdFusion (3 days)
The Advanced ColdFusion 9 Development course provides ColdFusion application developers with the knowledge and hands-on practice that they need to build, maintain, and scale effective web applications. This course uses the official Adobe courseware. During this class, you build an advanced AJAX-based web portal while dynamically generating pdf files, excel files, Google maps, and output video. You will also learn about object-relational mapping (ORM), techniques for facilitating enterprise code maintenance and advanced scalability/caching techniques.
These two courses use the official Coldfusion courseware developped by Adobe. This courseware is not available outside of the context of a certified course and will be delivered during the training.
Fast Track to Coldfusion
- Unit 1: Introducing the Course
- Unit 2: Introducing ColdFusion
- Unit 3: Getting Started with ColdFusion Builder
- Unit 4: Learning ColdFusion Fundamentals
- Unit 5: Publishing Database Content
- Unit 6: Working with Complex Variable Types
- Unit 7: Introducing ColdFusion Components
- Unit 8: Introduction to Object Oriented ColdFusion
- Unit 9: Using the Application Framework
- Unit 10: Tags Galore
- Unit 1: Introducing the course and the portal application
- Unit 2: Advanced Coldfusion components concept
- Unit 3: Code and content reuse
- Unit 4: Handling errors and exceptions
- Unit 5: Advanced user interface design
- Unit 6: Working with documents
- Unit 7: Coldfusion ORM
- Unit 8: Performance, scalability, and robustness (optionnal, if time allows)
Interested in an Coldfusion training? Don’t hesitate to contact me for more info.